Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pun Times

Pun Times is a segment showcasing linguistic humor. It'll be short, sweet, and pee-your-pants funny. And none of that is guaranteed . . . except maybe the last part.
I'd like to pretend I'll post a new Pun Times every week, but this is me we're talking about, the Queen of Procrastination. Instead, I'll just keep you guessing. So be sure to check back often or follow this blog because you do not want to miss out on these!

Also, check out my post on Tuesday. I'm going to be doing my first giveaway this week as part of a HUGE blog hop. I'll link you up with tons of other blogs doing giveaways this week--think FREE Christmas gifts!

And now, this week's Pun Times. I love this commercial!


So . . . what are you sinking about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment